We are Experts of European Blockchain Service Infrastructure (EBSI)
Systems Integration Solutions, LLC is a leader in the field of information technology technical solutions, meets the requirements of the ISO 9001 certificate for compliance with high-quality services. We work with the new digital standards of the European Union, such as ICT, EBSI, W3C, DID, SSI as well as develop the most innovative technological solutions and ensure the quality of their implementation.
👾 🎯 🎲 With our team, you will be working with many different technologies, such as Hyperledger Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker, Traefik, Google Cloud Platform, Flutter, and ReactJS (Redux + TypeScript), SQL/NoSQL databases, Keycloak, ArgoCD.
But we do not expect you to be familiar with all of them! We hope you are a quick learner.
- Scoping features required by the business and project management team;
- Design and architecture features/services;
- Implementation of features/services;
- Overseeing, designing, and/or managing CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments;
- Mentoring junior/mid-level engineers and helping them to tackle technical problems;
- Managing day-to-day production and defining development workflow and path.
📕 Required qualifications:
- Professional software development experience;
- Knowledge of databases, operating systems, and API’s;
- Knowledge and experience with professional software engineering practices;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Experience working on all aspects of the software development cycle;
- Motivated, friendly, positive, and have excellent communication skills;
- To be ready for the challenge of working in a small dynamic team that consists of 4 junior/mid-level engineers;
- Ability to speak, write, and read fluently Lithuanian, and English (Russian language would be a plus).
📗 Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with blockchain-based technologies (most preferably Hyperledger Fabric);
- Experience with containerisation and orchestration technologies like Docker or Kubernetes;
- Strong problem-solving ability;
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science;
- Experience working with cloud technologies;
- Experience working with our technical stack.
💡 What’s in it for you?
- Remote work schedule;
- Full-time schedule with flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work with an effective and experienced team;
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies and EU digitalization projects;
💰 A monthly salary starting from 2500 - 6000 Eur before taxes (depending on your experience, we are also looking for motivated individuals who are keen to learn).
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Systems integration solutions will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
If you are interested in applying for this Job Opportunity please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.