Junior Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Design and develop full features from database and API to frontend.
- Learn and improve your skills from other great engineers at Systems integration solutions
- Responding to requests from the development team.
Junior Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or you can be the last year student)
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of any modern programming language.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Remote work schedule
- Full time schedule or part-time option
- Opportunity to work with effective and experienced team
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies and EU digitalization projects
- A monthly salary starting from 1100 Eur before taxes (depending on your experience)
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Systems Integration Solutions, UAB will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
If you are interested in applying in this Job Opportunity please send us your CV in [email protected] .