SIS product owner responsibilities:
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product; define the customer experience, manage the business case, identify value propositions, and build out the product requirements.
- Develop specifications together with technical leads for new product features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, both locally and internationally, to align business strategy and support growth.
- Successfully manage stakeholder feedback and expectations.
- Draft strategy and development updates for leadership teams.
- Own the customer knowledge and communicate it with technical lead positions.
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Create and own the product vision
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and data teams
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features, functionality, and vision.
- Serve as the face of the product within the company, and act as the point person to top management.
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success.
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization
What we expect from you:
- A Bachelor’s degree/Masters/ or relevant certification.
- At least 3 years in IT product management, or in a leadership position within the tech industry.
- A passion for resourceful and creative problem-solving.
- Great people skills, and a proven track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet goals
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English language skills (Russian would be a plus)
What we offer:
- Remote work schedule
- Full-time schedule with flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an effective and experienced team
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies and EU digitalization projects
- A monthly salary starting from 2900 Eur before taxes (depending on your experience and results)