We are looking for experienced Technical Project Manager, are you the one?
We are Experts of European Blockchain Service Infrastructure (EBSI)
Systems Integration Solutions, LLC is a leader in the field of information technology technical solutions, meets the requirements of the ISO 9001 certificate for compliance with high-quality services. We work with the new digital standards of the European Union, such as ICT, EBSI, W3C, DID, SSI as well as develop the most innovative technological solutions and ensure the quality of their implementation.
👾 🎯 🎲 With our team, you will be working with many different projects: RTP (Request to Pay), Cryptographic technology, Blockchain based - self-sovereign decentralized identity wallet & document signing.
Systems Integration Solutions team is offering a military grade solution, being one of the First in the EU to be fully conformant with EBSI, W3C to offer Self-Issued OpenID v2 EU Identity wallet.
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product; define the technical details and technologies and build out the product requirements;
- Develop technical product specifications for developers;
- Interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions;
- Provide clarity and detail necessary for product development to succeed;
- Successfully manage stakeholder feedback and expectations;
- Draft strategy and development updates for the team;
- Maintain and manage the product backlog;
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and data teams;
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity;
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success;
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization.
📕 Required qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree/Masters/ or relevant certification;
- At least 3 years in technical IT product management, or in a leadership position within the tech industry. Previous development or system administration experience would be a huge plus.
- A passion for resourceful and creative problem-solving;
- Great soft skills, and a proven track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet goals;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to speak, write, and read fluently Lithuanian and English
💡 What’s in it for you?
- Remote or hybrid work schedule;
- Full-time schedule with flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work with an effective and experienced team;
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies and EU digitalization projects;
- 💰 A monthly salary starting from 3000 Eur before taxes (depending on your experience, we are also looking for motivated individuals who are keen to learn).
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Systems integration solutions will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
If you are interested in applying for this Job Opportunity please send us your CV at [email protected].